April Course Schedule
2for1 offer on all April dates
Don’t miss out – book your place now
With so many people now either working from home or on furlough yet wishing to upskill or simply refresh their existing know-how, we have put together a series of Live Coaching Webinars covering the most popular topics from our series of training programmes plus a new programme WFH (Working from Home) Effectiveness. Each webinar will run for 90 minutes and a recording will be made available for delegates to keep.
Course Titles and Dates
- Motivate to Win Online 21st April 11.30am – 1pm MTWOnline
- Selling to Win Online 21st April 2pm – 3.30pm STWOnline
- Negotiate to Win-Win Online 22nd April 2pm – 3.30pm NTWOnline
- Communicate to Win Online 23rd April 11.30am – 1pm CTWOnline
- WFH Effectiveness 24th April 11.30am – 1pm WFH EffectivenessOnline
Mandy Meadway and Phil Ingle
Mandy is well known to all who have attended our open courses in London and she has plenty of experience in presenting Webinars. Mandy will be running Selling to Win, Communicate to Win and WFH Effectiveness.
Phil, one of our senior trainers, who regularly presents ‘Winning with Finance’, at Warwick University. Phil will be running Motivate to Win and Negotiate to Win-Win, two vital skill programmes for all businesses.
Email suc[email protected] for full information and to book