This highly regarded and successful finance course will provide delegates with a clear understanding of finances and the ability to read, analyse and interpret Financial Statements. You will be more confident and comfortable when communicating with financial managers, directors, suppliers and key clients.
Restricted to no more than 12 delegates to ensure maximum individual participation
CPD accredited equal to eight hours of Continuing Professional Development
Some comments from recent successful delegates:-
“Phil was an amazing coach, always giving maximum feedback that was spot on, but without making anyone feel uncomfortable. It was an amazing learning experience.”
Andrea Scarino, Novartis
“Your ability to make a subject which I have always avoided where possible, make sense and interesting is amazing. I never thought I would put accounts and interesting in the same sentence! I may even delve into the FT more often.”
Donna Sinclair, Procurement Specialists, Norfolk County Council
Winning with Finance is an intensely interactive one-day course that will enable you to understand the essential finance concepts leading to greater business profitability.
Delegates will learn tested and practical techniques including how to:
- Describe the key financial terminology relevant for them
- Define the nature of the costs for their team, and for their business overall
- Select and apply appropriate Key Performance Indicators to assess financial viability
- Define and demonstrate methods of budgetary management and their contribution to long term financial stability
Guaranteed result or your money back!
Venue: Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Date: Wednesday, 11th July 2018
Price: £597 + VAT (less 15% if 2 or more from the same company)
- Comprehensive course manual
- Copy of Phil Ingle’s forthcoming book “See Through Finance”
- £50 voucher towards the cost of another training course for you or a colleague
- £25 voucher towards purchase of product
- Plus an excellent lunch.