Presentation is the most effective way of engaging your audience whether that is a few colleagues, the main board of your #1 client or a packed auditorium. On this one day course you will learn the essential skills of preparation, content and delivery, leading to that all important self-confidence as you step up to speak.
Comment from a client of a recent delegate:-
“I was completely blown over by the transformation – her presentation was excellent and delivered completely confidently. She stood up in front of the brand team and talked around the slides (not reading off them!). A couple of the brand team members also commented on her – with one of them saying “she was like a different person”. Whatever training you have given her has really worked well!” Account Director, Norton and Company
‘Presenting to Win‘ is a dynamic and captivating course packed with simple techniques to improve communication and keep the audience listening and ready to accept the products or services presented to them.
Restricted to 8 delegates to ensure maximum individual participation, and CPD accredited equal to eight hours of Continuing Professional Development
Delegates will learn how to:-
- Understand and utilise nervous tension
- Prepare those vital six stages
- Attract and hold the audience’s attention
- Construct and deliver the presentation
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Sell on your feet
- Close for action
Guaranteed result or your money back!
Venue: De Vere Devonport House, King William Walk, London SE10 9JW
Date: Thursday, 28th September 2017
£597 + VAT (less 5% if 2 or more from the same company)
- Comprehensive course manual
- Copy of Communicate to Win, a classic Richard Denny best seller
- £50 voucher towards the cost of another training course for you or a colleague
- £25 voucher towards purchase of product
- Plus an excellent lunch.
Enrol: Email [email protected] or call Judith 01608 653865