This course teaches aspiring and existing managers to become Motivated Leaders, enabling them to ensure high employee engagement, leading to unprecedented results for business.
Join this highly effective and proven team leadership course and learn how to use the power of motivation to greatest effect!
Restricted to no more than 12 delegates to ensure maximum individual participation, and CPD accredited equal to eight hours of Continuing Professional Development
Some comments from recent successful delegates:
“A great lesson in how to work smarter and get more out of the people around you” Sean McGeary, Blue Machinery (Central) Limited
“A really worthwhile day, inspirational with excellent examples and ideas to work with” Pascal Barat, Superior Seals
“The course content and delivery was excellent, time and money well spent which will pay dividends going forward” Stephen Sawyers, Business Systems UK
This course will develop motivational and leadership skills. Managers, supervisors and team leaders will be more effective in their day to day communication, management style and productivity. Using the ‘laws of motivation’ they will learn how to increase employee engagement and truly achieve ‘success through people’.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Increase performance and productivity
- Be the boss they would like to work for
- Motivate others and themselves
- Improve their communication skills
- Handle tough situations
- Reduce stress and absenteeism
- Help others to develop and become more independent
- Learn basic coaching skills
Lead and develop your team – Results guaranteed – or your money back!
Venue: CCT Venues Plus, Bank Street, Canary Wharf, E14 5NR
Date/Time: Thursday, 25th May 2017, 9am – 5pm
Investment: £597 + VAT (less 5% if 2 or more from the same company)
- Comprehensive course manual
- Copy of Richard Denny’s international best seller Motivate to Win
- £50 voucher towards the cost of another training course for you or a colleague
- £25 voucher towards purchase of product
- Plus an excellent lunch.
Enrol: Email [email protected] or call Judith 01608 653865