The term ‘Richard Denny’, ‘Denny Training’ or ‘RDG’, ‘DT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Old Baptist Chapel, New Street, Painswick, Gloucestershire, GL6 6XH trading from 1 Bank’s Fee Farm Cottages, Ganborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 0RA . Our company registration number is 07423812. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can visit and enjoy our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself including email address. If you submit any personal information to us, you can be assured that it is processed according to local law and we will not sell, lease, or share your personal information to anyone else, except as follows: (1) to our third party service providers, and only so that they may help us provide the services you’ve requested; (2) on occasion, we send out emails to let you know about changes to our website and special promotions (such as newsletters, contests or free subscriptions to services) we believe will be of interest to you, and/or share your information with promotional partners so that they can send you other special promotions it offers.
Terms and Conditions
Digital Training and EBook Downloads
The content is protected by copyright and is licensed for individual viewing/listening only. You may not publish or share the digital product with others. If you wish to purchase copies for your team please contact us. A digital product may be downloaded up to 10 times. Payment must be made prior to download. Downloads are non-refundable.
Online viewing of Coaching Series
The content is protected by copyright and is licensed for individual viewing/listening only. You may not share the digital product with others. If you wish to make the series available for your team please contact us. Payment must be made prior to viewing and online chargeable resources are non-refundable.
Signed copies of books may be purchased on line and delivery will be made by Royal Mail first class post, usually within 7 days but a maximum of 21 days. If you are not happy with your purchase please return within 7 days for a full refund excluding P&P.